Terms & Conditions
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement”)
By using or accessing SponsorConnect you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
- Students and alumni that are part of a connected Community can setup an account at SponsorConnect.
- Communities get 80% of the fee offered by companies or recruiters for the service SponsorConnect provides.
- When you delete your account it will be removed from all systems of SponsorConnect. However you understand that shared information with recruiters and companies can persist in their systems.
- You understand that your profile information can be used to match you with events, internships and jobs.
- Your profile information will not be visible to companies and recruiters unless you grant them access to your account by linking jobs and internships.
- Student and alumni are responsible for liking jobs and with that, sharing their profile and information with companies or recruiters.
- We require companies and recruiters to respect the privacy of the individual.
- You will not use SponsorConnect or any personal information to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SponsorConnect.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations with this Statement.
- You will not provide any false (personal) information on SponsorConnect, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- SponsorConnect can use your information to match the community with new sponsors.